September 30, 2017
Reportable, Inc., a Delaware corporation (“we,” “us” or “our”) provides you (which term, as used herein, includes you personally and, if you are using this website on behalf of the company or organization on whose behalf we grant you access, such company and organization) with access to our Internet website, http://www.reportablenews.com, (the “Site”) and the information, documents, reports, data, features, functionalities and software that may be offered to you through or in connection with your use of and/or access to the Site and the other materials on the Site (collectively, and as such may be revised from time to time by us, the “Content”).
1. Collection of Information
We collect the following information:
- Personally Identifiable Information. Personally Identifiable Information is any information which, standing on its own, would allow the party in possession of the information to determine your identity.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Non-Personally Identifiable Information is any information which is not Personally Identifiable Information, and includes without limitation information about the device which you use to access the Site and other information as described herein.
We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us. In order to use some of the Content of the Site, you must give us certain Personally Identifiable Information, such as your name, email address, and telephone number.
- Information we get from your use of the Site. We collect information about your use of the Site. This information may include, without limitation: (i) device-specific information, such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number; (ii) log information, which is information that is automatically collected and stored when you use the Site and includes details of how you used our Site and the Content, as well as your IP address; and (iii) location information.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a Cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all Cookies. Your use of the Site is not conditioned on your acceptance of our Cookies.
2. Use of Information
We may share Personally Identifiable Information with third party companies, organizations or individuals when at least one of the following circumstances applies:
With Your Consent
For Legal Reasons
We may share Non-Personally Identifiable Information with third-parties including without limitation publishers, advertisers, or connected sites for any purpose, including without limitation for commercial purposes. Further, we may collect and use information about the orders you place using the App and associated data to build market research products and services with trusted business partners.